Saturday, July 7, 2007

K so I forgot a few days. Maybe I'll change my goal not to every day but to when I go "SHIT!! I need to write something!"

N-E ways. I freakin love air conditioning. Stoopid thing to post about? No.
Growing up I didn't even know that you could HAVE it in your home. My parents were ALL ABOUT having the doors opening and fans running. And still are. And it SUCKED to try and sleep during the summer. Ak I can still remember just laying there sweating. YUCK!

Luckily when I was 18 and moved in with my ass/ex one good thing about him was that he grew up with the knowledge of this magical think called air conditioning and introduced me to it. I've not been without since.

When C. and I moved in together and I found out he is one of those people like my parents I pretty much told him that I'd move right back out unless he gave in and let me buy one. Sometimes I still have to tell him to shut the jesus christ DOOR because it's running, but otherwise we're cool. (get it? double meaning?? Hee-Haw Yee-Haw Gufaw)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. I like the A/C too specially when it's so hot and muggy out you swear you can feel the air.
One thing that I always got a kick out of was how people looked at me when I went out to get the mail dressed in my sweats and big fat socks. lol Well, it was freezing in there!

D-HOR said...

HEEEELLLLLL Yeah patti you're my kind of chick!!!

Sassy Blondie said...

I. WILL. NOT. SWEAT. I must be cool...there are only a few reasons why I should be sweating, and those are the only acceptable ones. Besides, I like to be cold. Nothing better than snuggling...

D-HOR said...

Sassy you are my twin I swear.