Monday, July 9, 2007

I LLOOOOVVVEEE Mexican food. Good lord it can't get any better than that.
Well, my Moms Thanksgiving meal of course is #1 but as far as TYPES of food. MMMMMMMMmmmmmm. I feel like I'm so lucky!! I've always had a love affair with mexican food but I sure as heck never imagined DATING a mexican man!

But the coolest thing EVER is that now I get to have my favorite food like anytime I want. And I've learned to cook it too! When we sit down for dinner I feel like I'm in a restaurant and it freaks me out and I get all happy and tell him over and over how lucky I am to have stumbled across him not only for the mushy love stuff but because I get good food now.

Now that I'm back on my psycho diet I've even figured out ways to make it actually bearable.
I make my brown rice into mexican rice by adding onion and jalapeno and this special mexican spice that turns it red and yummy. And for my recommended beans to be eaten I buy the store bought mexican kind with a bunch of spices in it that make it taste yummy without fat and stuff.

3 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

Yeah! I'm a Tex-Mex fiend. I could eat my weight in chips and salsa. And queso. Really.

D-HOR said...

Do you think there is a mexican food cruise??? I heard about someone signing their mom up for a "Precious Moments" cruise. (my god FOR REAL??) So I'm thinking odds are we might luck out. That would be cool.

Sassy Blondie said...

Who cares? The food on a cruise is the absolute SHIT! I have never eaten as well than when I was on a cruise.