Monday, July 2, 2007

I love fireworks. I love to see them at night, yes how beautiful, but REALLY love to get the illegal ones from out of state and play with them myself. (Mi is L.A.M.E and only lets us have sparklers, fountains and snakes, (fucking snakes??? Really?))

N-E ways I live 30 min from the border to IN and they have a lot better shit than us. I guess I should say I love the trunk of my car as well, for concealing purposes.

It's fun as hell to blow up little shit just for the hell of it. OOOooo!! Like take an old butter bowl (you know like country crock?) take a gigantic firecracker (pretend m-80's) put it underneath, put a rock on top and PLUNK!! The bowl blows up. YAY! I'm amused for 30 seconds and now I'm running off to dig a hole in some dirt and well, blow up some dirt.

Ok so I'm amused quite easily but oh well at least I'm not into blowing up poor animals or buildings so there.

4 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

As long as you aren't into animal cruelty, I say more power to ya!

Anonymous said...

LOL..
My mom used to make me believe that the fireworks were for me. One of my birthday prezzies.. (born on the 8th) I thought I was so special...lol

D-HOR said...

Your mom is hilarious. Did you finnaly just realize or did she eventually tell you?

Anonymous said...

She was one funny lady..
I think I figured it out when I was about 30..lol