Monday, July 9, 2007

I love -I can't believe it's not butter, SPRAY-. Perhaps a normal person wouldn't thing to devote and entire post to this but I happen to think it can only be a miracle created by God himself.

Growing up in a household where every molecule of food on and off my plate was SMOTHERED in Country Crock it was a bit of a shock to my system when I first started getting into calorie counting. SONOFABITCH that shit is evil.

But then came along the wonderful invention of the Zero Calorie, Zero fat, Zero Salt??? wtf?? In fact if you read the label is it 0 in every row. I don't understand how it tastes like a yummy melted sweet and salty butter concoction but it does and it keeps me from going insane.

Say HELLOO to my leeetle friaaands mr. spray. Steamed veggies, diet bread and anything else that my little heart desires. Thank the heavens above.

5 comments:

Princess in Galoshes said...

Mmmmm. Faux butter. I love that stuff, too.

Sassy Blondie said...

Hey! I use that too! I've also started using the salad spritzers...they are so good too!

D-HOR said...

The salad spritzers ARE good???? I figured they would all just taste like vinegar. What's the best one????

Sassy Blondie said...

Best one, IMO, is the basalmic one. I love it!!

Firecracker said...

Red Wine isn't bad either! :)

Butter spray kicks mucho ass!