Tuesday, July 3, 2007

C. could have almost all of tommorow off but instead of taking it he is going to work from 1-10 so that the NEXT day he can get off early from his second job and we can go see the fireworks together in my hometown.

I told him that he is so insanely sweet but he said "No, it's not sweet, I'm just trying to make you happy."

? ? ? ? He honestly doesn't get it.

I'm not even sure how to explain how happy I am to have found him.

(gag I know but I made a disclaimer that this is going to be a happy place so I understand if people don't read it. I feel good just writing it.)

And that's that.

3 comments:

Krissie said...

...and people reading it feel good reading it.
Nice to know this exists.
I'm happy for you. You lucky hor. ;)

Sassy Blondie said...

Now...don't you feel bad referring to him as a "stinkbug"? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Awww.. You are lucky and so is he.