Saturday, July 7, 2007

I love this Mexican lady that comes to my work every Saturday and sells fresh HOT tamales.

C. loves tamales (duh) but they take an entire day to make so. . . yeah nope. So once in a while I buy a bunch from the lady and bring them home and he feels like I love and care about him and mushy shit like that. AND they're really good. AND I never feel guilty that he doesn't go without. (because eventually I would break down and make them for him becuase yeah all that mushy love shit but it would take a whole day!!! and fuuuhhhhhhkkk that)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, save that shit for birthday's and anniversaries...lol

D-HOR said...

Oh good lord. I always hear about mexicans doing it for Christas. But that's about the LAST time of year I'd want to do it.

Actually his birthday would be PERFECT!!! You gave me a great idea. Thank you. :)

D-HOR said...

OH and anniversary? No.

Anonymous said...

LOL
Don't forget to let us know the birthday story.

D-HOR said...

OH, no I just meant that that would be a good gift for his birthday. My bad.

Sassy Blondie said...

I love fresh tamales too as long as they are chicken. No pork, please.

Good luck when you decide to make those bad boys!

D-HOR said...

Pollo para mi tabien. And don't even thing about "beef" Eeeeeee.