Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I love clicking through pictures of the "Running Man" project thing on the internet. The creativity astounds me. Ok ok and I like to laugh at the silly hippie people and the wack jobs and the goof balls and there's a lot of nekidness. But honest to goodness it makes me glad to see so many adults, and older adults out there doing and creating crazy shit. It reminds me of the stuff I used to make and see in highschool and I love to see that us oh-so-serious humans don't HAVE to grow out of that kind of inspiration.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it.. What is it? I wanna go see. :)

D-HOR said...

Just Google - Running Man 2006 - you'll find your way. It's neato.

Anonymous said...

cool lindy ... thanks :)

DJ Kirkby said...

*gasp* 'silly hippie people'? I MUST go visit that site...what if there are pics of my mom on there...?

D-HOR said...

dj - you'll def. find some interesting folks. Gad, my mom would love it too, she'd be one of the nekkid hippies.