Thursday, August 30, 2007

Oh how I LOVE it that my bosses and all the sales guys I work with are gone for the rest of the day! And next week they'll all be gone till friday! Yippee!!! That leaves me in charge and with SOOO much less stress! How goofy is that I'm not sure. A lot more work but it feels easier not worrying about anyone standing over my shoulder.

Plus this is the beginning of our slower time of year and we sometimes have quite a lull mid-day. I'll be able to pull out a book, turn up my radio and actually take breaks!! Love LOVE it when my boss or bosses are gone. :) :)

2 comments:

DJ Kirkby said...

No way! there is so no such thing as a non stressful job. Where the hell do you work and can I have a job?

D-HOR said...

DJ - I said so much less, not none :). I think we're going to need a CDL class B driver and maybe another amdmin. assist. next spring.

I promise to put in a good word for you!!!