Monday, August 6, 2007

I love our local Mission Thrift store. This weekend I got two pair of almost new jeans for $4 a piece. One pair was old Navy and the other I've never heard of but they fit me in all the right spots and they are so pretty! (My goodness aren't we girlie today??)

The goodwill is O.K. but they are way more picked over. Why? No friggen clue but they ARE on the better side of town so maybe that's something. I'm sorry but not even the Ghetto is gonna keep me away from a deal.

7 comments:

BUMBLE!!! said...

I love the fact that my picture page on the web is back up and running again so that I can load it with lots of cool stuff.

Shameless plug.
http://www.adanglassworld.org/Coppermine/

D-HOR said...

It's going to take me forever to go through all of those. A LOT of nice pictures :) Aren't you a cutie? I LOVE old photos too, like those of your G-ma's aren't they the neato-est?

Anonymous said...

I love yard sales..
They don't have them here in England. They do have boot sales (trunk of your car) but they suck...

Sassy Blondie said...

I tend to get good furniture at a discount at the Salvation Army thrift store. It is quality stuff and helps out a charity that benefits my passion: kids. One man's trash really is another man's treasure.

D-HOR said...

Patti - No yard sales? Out of the trunk of the car? Sorry it sucks but thank you for sharing, I had NO idea. (and for clarifying "boot" cuz I would have been lost :)

Sassy - You've summed it up beautifuly!

DJ Kirkby said...

Whoo Whoo! I love thrift stores too! They call them 'charity shops' over here.

D-HOR said...

Charity, ack what a word. Ah well I don't care as long as it's cheap and it's not REAL charity.