Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I love the folks that comment on my blog posts. Ok not in a crazy stalker way, but I love that I'm blessed with quite a few insightful, funny, thoughtful and sometimes just plain off the wall folk that stop in to give their two cents. Not only because it means that people read my crap but HONESTLY because it feels like a little Christmas present every time I see a new one.

Sometimes it's a heartfelt me too or similar story to make me feel better and other times folks come out of the left field with something funny to add on. I LOVE it when people share their own experiences with the things I ramble on about! It makes for a wonderful sense of community when they share their own stories and often times shell out experienced advice.

And don't let me go without mentioning the KRAZY comments out of NO WHERE that just plain make me laugh.

Patti left me a joke on a post that I didn't notice was there for a couple of days and just happened to see this morning. It was hilarious and made me laugh and was just what I needed.

I love getting to know a little bit more every week about complete strangers that are becoming like friends to me. (oh god I know I'm such a super dork but I just can't help it)

So yeah, that's that, them commentin folks make my day, every day.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwaa...
I'm glad I was able to make you laugh Daniel. You bring laughter into my life in every post you write.
I think it's sweet the way you feel about all your readers. Even the Kaarazzzy ones! ;)

Krissie said...

I am so with you on this one. I know the feeling exactly. It's like "Someone read it? Someone even commented? WOAH!" every single time. And yeah, isn't it awesome when you get to know complete stranger's minds through that?

D-HOR said...

Patti :) You can call me Lindy ;) And YOU are the sweet one!

Krissie - Neato fo sho.

Sgt said...

I love that people think your Danielle. Not because Patti doesn't know, but that people can assume the persona of their choice in the internet world.

Wait.. am I able to use your blog for my love or was it reserved for yours and I just tread all up in your love business?

LOL. Keep smiling Lindy.

Anonymous said...

WAIT! So is Daniel the Hor, and Lindy the sweet gal????
I'm just known as Patti the bitch. :p

Sassy Blondie said...

Validation in any form is cool. The need for it is something that never goes away, it just tempers with age. And I love to go back through old posts and comments as well! People make me laugh out loud!

I'm also addicted to revisiting other people's blogs to read the current comments. Of course, I'm sure it makes me look like a sitemeter stalker, but what do I care? I know why I'm there...

D-HOR said...

Sgt. Ooo!! In my first post here I encouraged folks to share what thye love too, (the more happy hippie tree huggin the better) I should put that on the profile. So no (you crack me up) you've not treaded unwelcome.

Patti, My name is Lindy and I am the writter of this one and the Danielle is a Hor blog. AND I go by the "Lindystar the hor blogger" in the comments section. I should figure out a way to tie it all together I guess - But I don't know how.
And you've NEVER been a bitch on either of my blogs, YOU are a sweetheart. (no offense if the bitch image is your thing, but I'm just not seein it :)

Sassy - I love it when you talk all smart and wise. I'll bet you and Sgt. could for real have some intelligent conversations together. I think I'd sit it out and just watch.

Sitemeter Stalker - ahahahhha oh man me too! But yeah, I figure folks are flattered.

Di said...

I know the feeling too. I love new people reading my posts and leaving a comment. And I know that a new comment brings a smile...

DJ Kirkby said...

Hello! Comments make me smile too. I don't always understand the KRAZY ones though...

jill or jay said...

I LOVE your blogs. I do. If I was on your other site, I'd say "I love your fucking blogs" but here I'll stay with the clean love. I'm new and I found you on Hermitgrrls blog (we're both on her peeps list). Your writing is so cool that I want to live in the ghetto and date a fun Mexican! I don't usually get all gushy like this but I'm glad I found ya!

D-HOR said...

di - Hi! Nice to see you here, I'll be coming to check you out post haste!

DJ - Ok I'll admit sometimes it get's a little "over my head" but I do the equivalent of smiling and nodding and just pretend.

Jill - Oh my, thank you so much! You just made my day ya know? Thank you again, and I can't wait to come and check you out too. :)