Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ok well I take it back. My last post? I've decided that I LOVE it when they are gone for an afternoon. All week? Not so much. All week means I can't say "I'm sorry she's out of the office but will be back in the morning." All week means I get to flip my little gourd every time the phone rings.

Ah well. They surprised me by coming back earlier than planned and showed up today. I was SO FREAKING HAPPY!!! And then they announced that it looks like I've got a really good handle on things and that they don't even really need to be here. One of them was nice enough to say that she could retire now. I DO love praise, even over exaggerated praise from my bosses. I'll admit it made me happy. But dang it they weren't kidding, they stayed for a half hour and then all went home to take naps. Ah crap.

Ah well, I'm ok I just realized that they HAHAHA WIIILLL be back in the morning and I COULD revert to my "I'm sorry...back tommorow" speech. HA!

"OH Hap-py DAYS!" "Oh hap-py dayyyys!"

No comments: