Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm thankful that C. takes my sometimes too honest (whoops! I should have lied!) foot in mouth conversations quite well. In stride I guess some say.

I.E. Yesterday we were talking about him making cookies at the bakery and he was showing me the callouses on his hands from kneading the dough. I guess making cookies is like for real hard work - who friggen knew??

Anyways I mentioned that his muscles must be getting bigger and I asked him to do his little trick where he can move his pecks with out uh. moving er, well ya know like in the 80's how all the muscle guys would make their pecks dance by themselves? Gahh I hope you get it. Anyways he moved his little man pecks for me -I always ask him to do it because it kind of cracks me up, he gets to looking all concentrated and manly and it makes me laugh - PLUS it always ceases to amaze me that a guy with a good body would want to be with me and I'm proud of his little goofy peck dance.

Ok whatever, so he did his thing and I noticed that they really HAD gotten bigger after weeks of manual cookie making. One more reason to love cookies. The conversation ended up being something like this.

"Make your chi chi's move for chaquita"

"moves chi chi's"

"Eeeeee!! They got bigger and they move more!!"

"Does dthat make ju horny?" ( i think he was being serious?)
. . .

"No. I just think it's COOL!"


Whoops. Ah well he laughed at me and took it all in stride as usual and after like 30 seconds I came around and thought -oops. and proceeded to say "Wait, I mean YEEEEESSS of COURRSSE so horny. Oh papi so sexy." Of course I only made it to horny before I started busting up. But oh well I tried and he laughed.

I do the foot in mouth thing just about on the hour and I think he's came to the conclusion that I'm just an honest person. Thank goodness.

8 comments:

Faith said...

You are funny Lindy - good blog! Why shouldnt a guy with a great body want to be with you? I love seeing a man's muscles too, and I knew exactly what you meant about getting them to move.

I added a tiny bit more to my dove blog (with photos), but that will prob be it for a while

Anonymous said...

LOL You guys are too cute.

Di said...

Lucky you! ;)

D-HOR said...

Faith - I liked the new pics of your speckled dove visitor :) Glad you knew what I meant by the peck dance

Hi Patti, thanx :)

DJ - Sure enough! :)

Glitterstim said...

That's pretty cute -- I love it! I love how you came back to him and tried to make it better....very fun. You all must laugh a lot! Cool!

D-HOR said...

We laugh at each other a lot.

;)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

DJ Kirkby said...

U R so funny!