Wednesday, October 17, 2007

C. Text messaged me the other day for NO REASON. We hardly ev-ver do it. He texted
"Hey beautiful, I Love You." That was it, short and sweet, but I was in the store and a tad stressed out and it really just all-of-a-sudden made my day.

To some his message might sound kind of blah overdone or lame but from HIM to ME it was great. I love him enough to know that he MEANS it and it's not just some cookie cutter crap he's pulling out of his ass. I love that I believe him.

3 comments:

Faith said...

Hiya, just checkin in with you, and to let you know I've updated my dove blog - not good news.

I think it's lovely if a bloke does this out of the blue. Mine used to do it a lot.... now not so often!

Di said...

Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award! :)

You can find your nomination here http://di-dee.blogspot.com/2007/10/thinking-blogger-awards.html

Should you choose to participate, you can find the rules here: http://www.thethinkingblog.com/2007/02/thinking-blogger-awards_11.html

D-HOR said...

Faith, I'm sorry to hear bad news coming from your doves but I'll be over in a flash to see anyways. I hope next year goes better for you :)

Di, well my gosh just Thank You. That's really sweet and I can't wait to pass it along. Thanx :)