Saturday, June 30, 2007

I love to read. So simple of a thing to say but not everyone is fortunate enough to have the chance or ability to learn. I'm thankful that I grew up in a place where I could get a decent education.

I am blessed to read as many dirty books as I want. :) Ok so I DO read stuff besides Jennifer Cruise and Tami Hoag. Like Stephen King and Dean Koontz. And about a gazillion crime thriller suspense books. Every once in a while I make myself read a classic or something that's supposed to expand my horizons. I guilt myself into it every time but I'm never really disappointed.

Last night C. went out with the boys to play pool and I stayed home just so I could read for about 4 hours strait. MMMmmmmm Love it. Summer time I'm really busy with work but winter brings those days when I can immerse myself in a book and finish it all in one day. LOVE THAT!!

6 comments:

Krissie said...

OK, so what did you read last night?
And have you read Odd Thomas? Boy, I cried my eyes out on that one! Same with Insomnia. (since you mentioned Koontz and King, and they are on my top list too)

Krissie said...

And I've just realised that the layout is yellow. THANK YOU!
I appreciate it and I'm sure sassy will too!

Sassy Blondie said...

Lindygirl-LOVE the new look of the blog! My eyes thank you!

Secondly, we have the same taste in books too...although I read just about anything but those awful historical romances that my sister loves so much. Any book that refers to the penis as "his throbbing manhood" and the vagina as her "quivering mound" just make me gag.

Lastly, Chino gone and you didn't even try out the rabbit? Huh?

D-HOR said...

Krissie Odd Thomas AAHHH I've read two of them and isn't there a third coming out? Or is it already out and I can't remember if I read it or not??? Yes, loved them. Insomnia is so popular I can't even remember if I read it or not. I think I have two copies of it so I must have.

Sassy, Ew no historical romance for me either. I apologize to the millions of people out there that read Nora Roberts but I sort of need my chicks to have more back bone. And I'm not into reading about "Amber" who "Stands 5'11 with a lithe body trim waist and huge breasts with upturned nipples" BLAH BLAH BLAH. I wan't to read about chicks like me. Short, chubby (i'm not talking about my boobs) and funny and dorky and cool. That's why I loved Jennifer Cruise books until she went all lame and started getting . . . lame.

No comment on the layout you beotches.

Ok so it doesn't look like a 4th grader made it anymore. FINE.

:)

Anonymous said...

Have you read any James Patterson books? Those are good. :)

D-HOR said...

I have every one. (You rawk)