Friday, June 29, 2007

I love my best friend Jaime. We met in kindergarten and she moved away but years later she came back and ever since - she's my #1.

She has been the ONE constant in my life. Troubles with Parents? There. Every shit ass relationship and man that came and went? There. Cars break, hearts break, family breaks, people betray, they leave. Jaime? There. She will be there when we're all old and craggy and still thinkin we're cool. And even though she'll think I'm a nutbag and she'll try not to, she'll laugh at me when I knock some young punk off his skateboard with my cane. Bitches stay off the sidewalk.

I hope and I think that C. and I have a forever love. I'm pretty damn sure of it in fact. But if something happens, god forbid, Jaime will be there. That's just the way it is. And I'll be there for her.

Jaybird, I miss you. Love you, Lindy.

8 comments:

Sassy Blondie said...

I have a group of 5 girls that I know always have my back. Two I met in college, one is my sister, and two I met out in LA. I love my girls, but I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. We're all spread out, except my sister. I love those girls. They rock the house!

Sassy Blondie said...

Um...I don't want to criticize, so please just take this as a suggestion:

The green..you know, on the blog, is OUT OF CONTROL. It's killing all who dare to view it.

See? Good friends tell you the truth. :o)

D-HOR said...

I'm glad you have those friends. It's a blessed thing to have.

Green is my favorite color. I liked it the way it was before but tried to tone it down to ease eye strain fo my peeps.

I don't expect many people to read this blog can't I just keep it???

Awwwwwww. I'll see what I can do.

jaybird said...

aawwww! I miss you too lindy sue! yeah and i would totally laugh at the skater boys,hahahaha! but you know what that's how we roll!

u + me + canes = sweeeet!

Anonymous said...

Everyone should have a friend like that. I've had one for 20 years now. We call each other Wanda and Wandee...lol

D-HOR said...

Wanda and Wandee? Where in the world did you come up with that? I have an aunt named Wanda that I call Aunt Wandee. Small world. :)

Anonymous said...

You probably wouldn't remember this, but there was a comercial for some kind of muffin product. It had two little old ladies that had to throw away there muffin tins because everyone bought that brands muffins instead. There line was.. We won't be needing these anymore wannndaaa.

We always talked about what it was gonna be like when we got to be cute lil ole ladies... We even had a house we picked out to buy that was right down the street from the BINGO! hall...lol

D-HOR said...

ROCK out with the BINGO I'm for serious! I'm sorry but it's fun and I'll play that shit right now! :)